Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0553583182, Mass Market Paperback)This book will give you the key to the most awesome power within your reach!
This remarkable book has already helped readers the world over achieve the seemingly impossible just by learning how to bring the incredible force of the subconscious under their control. Now you, too, can learn these powerful techniques for changing your life simply by changing your beliefs.
Dr. Murphy combines time-honored spiritual wisdom with cutting-edge scientific research to explain the influence of the subconscious mind on everything you do. And he presents simple, practical, and proven-effective exercises that can turn your mind into a powerful tool for improving your everyday life. Filled with inspiring real-life success stories, this invaluable user's guide to your mind will unlock the secrets to success in whatever endeavor you choose.
Inside you'll discover how to use the subconscious mind to:
* Increase health and even cure the body of many common ailments
* Get the promotion you want, the raise you need, the recognition you deserve
* Build the confidence to do the things you never dared -- but always wanted -- to do in life
* Develop friendships and enhance existing relationships with co-workers, family, and friends
* Strengthen your marriage or primary love relationship
* Overcome phobias, compulsions, and bad habits
* Learn the secret of "eternal youth" and much, much more!
With this book as your guide, there are no limits to the prosperity, happiness, and peace of mind you can achieve simply by using The Power of Your Subconscious Mind.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:40:18 -0500)
Examines the connection between the mental dynamics of thinking in relation to one's quality of life while offering simple techniques designed to create new, more innovative thought processes and stimulate creativity, in a revised and expanded edition of the best-selling work.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.