Wildfire by Roxanne Rustand
14None683,257 (4.5)None

No reviews
God's mercy is so abundant, and His love for us so great, that while we were spiritually dead in our disobedience He brought us to life with Christ.
                         ---Ephesians 2:4-5
Many, many thanks to Lyn Cote, for her support, advice and friendship. You are such a blessing in my life!

Heartfelt thanks to my husband and children, whose patience and understanding have helped me pursue my dreams . . . and to my dear mother, Arline who encouraged those dreams from the very beginning.

And as always, to Johanna raisanen and Krista Stroever, the wonderful editors who made this series possible!

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

Many thanks to Brian Rustand, whose love of fly-fishing, high adventure sports and the Tetons provided me with wonderful research material. Thanks also to Wally Lind, Senior Crime Scene Analyst (retired), and Phyllis Middleton, for invaluable information on fingerprints and crime scene assessment. Any errors are entirely my own. Continuing thanks to Lyn Cote, Diane Palmer, Pam NIssen and Jacquie Greenfield. And finally, thanks to author Jennifer AlLee, who helped me find the perfect name for the injured dog in this story!
Somewhere ahead, a branch rustled. Pebbles clattered down a rocky slope.
    Tessa McAllister reined her horse to a stop, settling him with a calm hand at his neck. He blew hard through his nostrils, his muscles tense as he edged sideways on the narrow trail.
    Around the next bend, she remembered, the path widened as it crossed a lane leading to an isolated cabin, then it disappeared into a heavy stand of pines. Early evening was prime time for wildlife activity, and there could be anything lurking just out of sight.

19 avail.2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,153,959 books! | Top bar: Always visible