Grace by Richard Paul Evans

Grace (2008)

by Richard Paul Evans

3402032,303 (4.19)8

if you wanna know what unconditional love is......then its a MUST READ ( )
  RajjiRathore | Mar 27, 2016 |
A touching and sad story about a jr. high school relationship that set the course for the narrator's future vocation. In some ways, it is a story of a simpler time. But it is also sad to realize that there was a time when abuse was not recognized and that children who were victims of it had no place to turn for help. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jan 17, 2016 |
Richard Paul Evans is a good guy. The story... pretty good, actually. Only, I found some parts (the most important parts) cliche and too predictable. And yet I don't think he writes these books to accomplish literary genius as much as to send a message, so I gave it some forgiveness there. Still, it was a cute story. Didn't move me to emotion as much as it was meant to, I think, though... probably because of the things I already mentioned. I just felt I was being told a story of invention; it never became real for me. ( )
  KR_Patterson | Apr 28, 2015 |
This is the story of a runaway girl named Grace who is befriended by Eric, who keeps her hidden in his tree fort in the backyard. It is a great to see their friendship and love grow, but had I known how the book ended, I am not sure I would have read it.
  Judy.Welker.Frick | Dec 1, 2014 |
I loved the story, beautifully narrated by John Dossett, (which is awesome) who looks back over the years to his first love and the tragedy that followed and his purpose in life.

It is a very sad but uplifting and inspirational story which was well written. It is raw with the feelings of a teenage boy as he cares for this abused girl and protects here at such as young age. He was an old soul. Sometimes it is good to remind adults of what struggles face adolescence teens today. Definitely a must read!
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |

An old man reminisces about his first love, a young runaway who taught him more about life than anyone had before or since.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,245,070 books! | Top bar: Always visible