Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by…

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys (2005)

by Kate Brian

English (21)  Spanish (1)  All (22)
Read in High School
Age 13 (2006) – Age 22 (2015) ( )
  KiTiraShorter | Mar 5, 2018 |
My teenage sister recommended I read this; so in good form and fashion, I did. While it is written about teenagers, high school students mostly, I would only recommend this book for very mature young people. The sexual content and bad language are over the top. Good plot overall but it is overshadowed by all the junk. Rating - 3 stars due to bad language and sexual content too mature for the recommended reading age ( )
  SesquipedalianSays | Jan 19, 2015 |
I read this book in less than a day. It was fantastic! The author's voice was awesome, very teen. And I loved the boys! The only thing I would change is that the ending felt a little rushed. I wanted a bit more resolution, some conversations with the boys (I won't say which boys in particular because I don't want to post spoilers!).

All in all, a really fun read. Going on the favorites list! ( )
  CyndiTefft | Feb 6, 2014 |
This book tells an interesting story about a athletic girl who knows absolutely nothing about boys and she gets placed in a home with seven boys. I read this book because me teacher recommended it.
  edspicer | May 19, 2013 |
I would have given this book 5 stars if it wasn't for the ending. I really did not care at all for the ending. It was rushed and I didn't like the aspect of the partial cliffhanger :( ( )
  DedicatedReadersOnly | Aug 14, 2012 |
"Megan we need to talk" Megan Meade swallowed a mouthful of root beer and let the bendy straw fall from her lips.

While her military parents are stationed in South Korea, high school junior Megan learns a great deal about boys and herself when she moves to Massachusetts to live with family friends who have seven sons.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,319,935 books! | Top bar: Always visible