Full Exposure by Tracy Wolff

Full Exposure

by Tracy Wolff

303541,620 (3)None

Tracy Wolff is one of my favorite authors, and I've loved every book I've read so far.

Unfortunately, I have to say this one is not as good as the others. It's still hot and steamy and full of action. Kevin is oh-wow-hot, but I didn't like Serena that much. She was just so helpless, and dumb about the situations she encounters. I wished she had been stronger, dropped the helpless maiden act and been less whiney.

There were still lots of really good parts in the book, but Serena was a disappointment. ( )

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

Sex and suspense steam up the sultry bayou in a bold debut from a sizzling new voice in erotic fiction.

Closing herself off from a traumatic past, photographer Serena Macafee likes sex with no strings attached? no commitment, just pure pleasure. Her new subject, sculptor Kevin Riley, is the perfect man to fulfill her hottest fantasies. Where better than the torrid wetlands of Baton Rouge where Riley works?and plays? But as their sessions heat up, so do Serena?s intimate feelings for Kevin. And as her guard breaks down, her fears are aroused.

She?s opening herself up to emotions she never wanted, and making herself vulnerable to a past she thought she?d escaped. One that has followed her to the sweltering Southern bayou, exposing her to the twisted fantasies of someone in the shadows, and to dangers beyond her control.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:00:21 -0400)

Trying to escape her traumatic past, photographer Serena Macafee closes herself off from committed relationships and finds pleasure in sexual fantasies with a variety of men, but when she meets sculptor Kevin Riley, she finds herself opening up to a variety of feelings she never wanted.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,871,334 books! | Top bar: Always visible