Perfect Snow by Barbara Reid

Perfect Snow

by Barbara Reid

I really enjoyed this book. I like the general plot of this book. Children go to school and play in the snow at recess. I think that, in and of itself, made me enjoy the book. I also really enjoyed the illustrations in this book. Some of them looked like comic strips while the others looked like claymation. They were very captivating and really contributed to the story. I think that the overall message of this story is to enjoy childhood. I think the author was trying to convince the readers to enjoy a snowy day and don't be afraid to get a little messy. ( )
  akitso1 | Sep 25, 2013 |
Great for school-aged children, Perfect Snow features a combination of Plasticine artwork complimented by ink and watercolour illustrations. It tells the story of the excitement of a snowy day at school and the students’ decision to work together and build, “The Words’ Greatest Totally Massive Snowman Fort.”

storytimestandouts | Jan 19, 2011 |

"On the first snow of the season, Jim and Scott and their classmates build an enormous snowman fort " -- Provided by publisher.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,636,083 books! | Top bar: Always visible