Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich

Fearless Fourteen

by Janet Evanovich

Series: Stephanie Plum (14)

3,8201211,355 (3.76)28
Recently added byprivate library, Dreamchen, IamFluff, mccbookdrive, Lori.Slade, dm13, shugga

I really enjoyed this one, It was a quick read and MOONER came back!! I had really missed him.. Now just to figure out where the toes came from. ( )
  amandafite | Mar 6, 2014 |
Not my fave in the series, but still a good read - kept me turning the page, and ended up reading it in less than a day. Fun, which is exactly what I like from this series. ( )
  reckshow | Jan 21, 2014 |
Stephanie Plum is always nice to visit for a light, funny, mildly naughty read. This was not one of Evanovich's best, but it was still enjoyable to turn the pages.
  daatwood | Nov 21, 2013 |
I tend to skip around with the Stephanie Plum books.....I pick up one of the audios here & there when I'm in the mood for light reading. For the most part you can do that with these....read them in any particular order & not feel like you missed much with any of the previous ones. This one was just so-so....it didn't have the relationship tension between Stephanie & Morelli & Ranger that I like with this series, but that may well have been because this was the abridged version. However, at this point, I prefer Evanovich's books as abridgements, as the full books are just too much for me. Too silly, too frivolous. I like reader Lorelei King's voice as narrator/Stephanie, but her attempts at the other characters just annoys me. ( )
  indygo88 | Oct 30, 2013 |
I really enjoyed this one, it was definitely better than some of the previous ones. I liked that Moonman was back, he always adds some humor. I'm looking forward to reading more of this series and I look forward to seeing whether Lula will have her wedding. ( )
  dpappas | May 20, 2013 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Whoohoo! To Team Evanovich: Alex, Peter, and SuperJen.
Thanks to Sandy Sherwood for suggesting the title for this book.
In my mind, my kitchen is filled with crackers and cheese, roast chicken leftovers, farm fresh eggs, and coffee beans ready to grind.

Personal vendettas, hidden treasure, and a monkey named Carl will send bounty hunter Stephanie Plum on her most explosive adventure yet.

The Crime:  Armed robbery to the tune of nine million dollars

Dom Rizzi robbed a bank, stashed the money, and did the time. His family couldn’t be more proud. He always was the smart one.

The Cousin:  Joe Morelli

Joe Morelli, Dom Rizzi, and Dom’s sister, Loretta, are cousins. Morelli is a cop, Rizzi robs banks, and Loretta is a single mother waiting tables at the firehouse. The all-American family.

The Complications:  Murder, kidnapping, destruction of personal property, and acid reflux

Less than a week after Dom’s release from prison, Joe Morelli has shadowy figures breaking into his house and dying in his basement. He’s getting threatening messages, Loretta is kidnapped, and Dom is missing.

The Catastrophe:  Moonman

Morelli hires Walter “Mooner” Dunphy, stoner and “inventor” turned crime fighter, to protect his house. Morelli can’t afford a lot on a cop’s salary, and Mooner will work for potatoes.

The Cupcake:  Stephanie Plum

Stephanie and Morelli have a long-standing relationship that involves sex, affection, and driving each other nuts. She’s a bond enforcement agent with more luck than talent, and she’s involved in this bank-robbery-gone-bad disaster from day one.

The Crisis:  A favor for Ranger

Security expert Carlos Manoso, street name Ranger, has a job for Stephanie that will involve night work. Morelli has his own ideas regarding Stephanie’s evening activities.

The Conclusion:  Only the fearless should read Fourteen.

Thrills, chills, and incontinence may result.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:48 -0400)

Four editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,626,787 books! | Top bar: Always visible