1) The author of 'Ash' is David Harry Walker. Born at Dundee, Scot 9 Feb 1911; d 5 March 1992.
2) The author of 'God is a sea was born in 1938.
3) The author of Medieval Wales was born in 1923.
4) the author of Anxious nation was born in 1945.
5) Walker, David, 1785-1830 (b. 1785 Sep 28) wrote David Walker's Appeal.
7) The author of you are enough... is David J Walker, b. 1940.
8) The author of Apocalypse is David G. Walker.
9) The author of Dundee: An Illustrated Architectural Guide etc is David M.(Morrisson) Walker b. 1933.
11) Walker, David 1947- wrote Pot Black.
12) Walker, David 1928-2012 wrote A Leaf in Time.
13) Walker, David Lewis 1950 Sept. 14- edited American Alphabet
14) Walker, David 1959- Jiu-Jiutsu for Beginners
15) Walker, David, 1951 June 10- Selection interviewing
17) Walker, David 1968- Blaxploitation
18) Walker, Dave 1958- Bonjour Ma Grande Grande Cherie!
19) Little David Walker - The Journey
20) Sir David Alan Walker (born 31 December 1939), a British banker, A review of corporate governance in UK banks and other financial industry…
21) David Walker - New Contemporaries An Exhibition of Western ....
22) David Walker - Flames of Passion
24) Walker, David 1937- Hunters of Longtree
26) David Walker, b. 1965, lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Hello New York City
27) After graduating with a Masters in Architecture from Yale University, David Walker worked for Skidmore Owings and Merrill in New York before moving to London to become Design Principal at Swanke Hayden Connell in 1989. London Buildings
28) Walker, David 1947 April 9- It's Not Lord's
29) David Walker, illustrator (not the same as 26) - The Nutcracker
31) Walker, David S., fl. 1970-78, arranged Bells of Paradise.
32) Walker, David R. F., technology in education, Loughborough , World Yearbook of Education: Computers and Education.
33) David Walker, comic book writer, Power Man and Iron Fist