Ask The Group
Have a question? Found a bug? Try posting in one of these groups—other users can often answer questions faster than we can!
- Get started, ask questions, and learn about the site in the Welcome to LibraryThing group.
- Report bugs in the Bug Collectors group.
- Ask, add, and answer questions in the FAQ Group.
- Suggest features on the Recommend Site Improvements group.
Check out the LibraryThing blog to learn about new features, contests, and to generally stay in the know.
If you have a question about any aspect of LibraryThing, feel free to email one of us. The general division of email is below, but if you're not sure who to email, or if your question is about something other than the topics listed here, email infolibrarything.com. We'll make sure your message gets to the right person.
Early Reviewers Abigail. Project Specialist (AbigailAdams26; abigailadamslibrarything.com)
- Tim. Founder and Developer. timlibrarything.com
- Abby. Librarian and head of LTFL. abbylibrarything.com
- Kristi. Member Support. kristilibrarything.com
- Chris H (CH). Director of UI/UX. chrislibrarything.com
- Chris C (CC). Librarian and Developer. ccatalfolibrarything.com
- Kate. Librarian. katelibrarything.com
- Lucy. Developer. lucylibrarything.com
- Abigail. Project Specialist. abigailadamslibrarything.com
- Lauren. Librarian and Developer. laurenlibrarything.com
- Molly. Librarian and Developer. mollylibrarything.com
- Ganawa. Systems Administrator. ganawalibrarything.com
Send us a letter
Need to send us snail mail? The address is here.