A Song of Ice and Fire 1-4: A Game of Thrones / Clash of Kings / A Storm…

by George R. R. Martin

As the Seven Kingdoms face a generation-long winter, the royal Stark family confronts the poisonous plots of the rival Lannisters, the emergence of the Neverborn demons, the arrival of barbarian hordes, and other threats.

English (20)  French (1)  All languages (21)
Finished and...Amazing!!! With so many twists and turns, who knows what's going to happen next? Now, when is the next book finally coming out? ( )
  MissYowlYY | Jun 12, 2020 |
Someone should fire George's editor, there are several thousand pages too much of this one. ( )
  easytarget | Feb 6, 2020 |
I might have loved this book, but found it was like a written version of a soap opera, or the worst type of tv documentary because it moves at glacial speed and is soooo repetitive. Perhaps I’ll try it again in my dotage, when my memory starts to go. ( )
  MarionBacon | Jul 27, 2019 |
A Song of Ice and Fire #4 ( )
  Ronald.Marcil | Jul 7, 2019 |
Absolutely brilliant, amazing world-building, but enough with the maggots, sick tortures, and detailed massacres and rapes.
You had me, and then you lost me. ( )
  AuthorGabrielle | May 28, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

Contains

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,215,971 books! | Top bar: Always visible