Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (1988)

by Scott Cunningham

Cunningham's classic introduction to Wicca is about how to live life magically, spiritually, and wholly attuned with nature. It is a book of sense and common sense, not only about magick, but about religion and one of the most critical issues of today: how to achieve the much needed and wholesome relationship with our Earth. Cunningham presents Wicca as it is today: a gentle, Earth-oriented religion dedicated to the Goddess and God. Wicca also includes Scott Cunningham's own Book of Shadows and updated appendices of periodicals and occult suppliers.… (more)

English (19)  Dutch (1)  Finnish (1)  All languages (21)
I read this book years ago and felt drawn back to it recently. The library had an audiobook ready so I took it as a sign. Still a great, easy to access book. ( )
  amcheri | May 25, 2021 |
Classic book from the man who made solitary practice acceptable. Still a worthy read for those new to the path. ( )
  JaeWillow | Mar 8, 2020 |
This book is an interesting read, and a great introduction to Solitary Wiccan practice. ( )
  Velmeran | Jan 26, 2019 |
Book of hippy dippy stuff for spiritually lost people desperate for a non-traditional religious identity in lieu of individual self-esteem. But hey, at least they aren't knocking on my door trying to push this stuff on me or telling me not to drink my beer....at least not yet. So good on ya wiccans! ( )
  Chickenman | Sep 12, 2018 |
While the references are dated, the information about Wicca itself is still excellent. This is an outstanding primer for anyone interested in Earth-based spiritual practice. ( )
  hopeevey | May 20, 2018 |

Scott Cunninghamprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ramírez, HéctorTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated
to the forces that watch over
and guide us—however we may envision
or name Them.
Wicca, the religion of the "Witches," has long been shrouded in secrecy.

Cunningham’s classic introduction to Wicca is about how to live life magically, spiritually, and wholly attuned with nature. It is a book of sense and common sense, not only about magick, but about religion and one of the most critical issues of today: how to achieve the much needed and wholesome relationship with our Earth. Cunningham presents Wicca as it is today: a gentle, Earth-oriented religion dedicated to the Goddess and God. Wicca also includes Scott Cunningham’s own Book of Shadows and updated appendices of periodicals and occult suppliers.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,843,793 books! | Top bar: Always visible