Unravel Me (2013)

by Tahereh Mafi

Series: Shatter Me (2)

"Juliette has escaped to Omega Point, the headquarters of the rebel resistance and a safe haven for people with abilities like hers. She is finally free from The Reestablishment and their plans to use her as a weapon, but Warner, her former captor, won't let her go without a fight."--

English (117)  Dutch (1)  All languages (118)
Sooooo I liked this book more than the 1st one. I actually like Castle for some reason. I thought I was gonna hate him in the last book and her would get too corrupted but he didn’t. I’m a little mad at Juliette because what Kenji said was true about her eating, sleeping, and waking up and doing nothing. Also for her emotions she can’t figure out a little. I love Aaron so fucking much. The “Ignite” tattoo seemed pretty cool. I loved how he saved her in the end with the girls. How he was desperate to make sure that she was ok. Adam my man I like u but ur not the guy. I love Kenji with my whole heart like always. And Aaron has really badass powers lol. I can’t wait to read more of him using them. ( )
  Fehime | Oct 24, 2021 |
Yay for character development!
Juliette has finally snapped out of her self-depreciating mood with Kenji's help.

I can say that I can't guess where on earth this story's gonna go in the next two books but I'm kinda thrilled to continue them. ;) ( )
  violetbaleine | Sep 22, 2021 |
I think Unravel Me focused a bit too much on emotion rather than logic which made some of Juliette's actions unreasonable. Other than that, it was a very good sequel. ( )
  _Marcia_94_ | Sep 21, 2021 |
teen fiction; paranormal/dystopian romance. Not as solid as the first in the series (shatter me) but I could see teens finishing this and wanting to read the third (if only to find out what happens in this terrible love triangle Juliette is caught up in). Personally, I don't buy into Warner's appeal--he's done so many bad things that even if you can see the good, you don't want to go anywhere near him. This second installment has some smoldery parts that I think would keep the teen girls turning the pages, but the first was far better. ( )
  reader1009 | Jul 3, 2021 |
Rating: 90% (4.5 stars) ( )
  melonah | Jan 9, 2021 |
For my mother.  The best person I've ever known.
The world might be sunny-side up today.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,501,176 books! | Top bar: Always visible