I Could Pee on This : and Other Poems by…

I Could Pee on This : and Other Poems by Cats (2012)

by Francesco Marciuliano

Poems penned by cats reveal their every desire, their every conflict, and their every moment of neurotic genius.

Cute. Little poems from a cat's point of view. Also has cute cat pictures. ( )
  nx74defiant | Sep 8, 2019 |
Quick cute read. It was funny! ( )
  deesbooknook78 | Jun 18, 2019 |
Francesco Marciuliano, author of the Sally Forth comic strip, amuses readers with this collection of poems written from a cat's perspective. I saw my own cats in several of the poems. Perfect gift for a Crazy Cat Lady, and I thank the friend who gifted me with this short volume of cat poems. I want to read the other cat poem collections this author wrote. ( )
  thornton37814 | Apr 19, 2019 |
I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano is an fun, quick read. The poems are written from the point of view of cats. The poems were funny, cute, and enjoyable. The pictures went well with the poems. ( )
  MHendry | Jan 12, 2019 |
A quirky book of poems aimed at cat lovers. Written from the cat's point of view. Quite funny sometimes with beautiful photos. ( )
  Emmie217 | Jun 27, 2018 |
Sometimes when I lie on your warm chest
And hear your every happy sigh
I gaze into your two kind eyes
And wonder, "Who is that?".

Cat Epigram
Dedicated in loving memory to Boris and Natasha, two unforgettable cats who I had the great fortune to call family
Her new sweater doesn't smell of me
Introduction: For thousands of years, cats have strived to express to humans what it means to be feline.

A book of poems
From a feline's perspective.
Funny critters....cats. (melissarochelle)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,908,971 books! | Top bar: Always visible