One Thousand Gifts Study Guide: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

by Ann Voskamp

90None240,743 (4)None
In this five-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), bestselling author Ann Voskamp helps watchers ponder the questions of finding joy in midst of everything from the typical grind daily chores and deadlines to the calamity every person eventually faces. "How," Ann muses, "do you break the bondage of fear that has white-knuckle control on your life and instead embrace the everyday blessings that immerse you in Christ's fullness? How can you live life with a heart overflowing with delight?" In this study, Ann encourages participants to take on the life-changing discipline of journaling God's gifts--to find the good in life in all circumstances. It's only in this expression of gratitude for the life we already have, that we discover the life we've always wanted ... a life we can take, give thanks for, and use to serve others. In it, we come to feel and know the impossible right down to our core: We are wildly loved by God. Embark on this personal, honest and fresh exploration of what it means to be deeply fulfilled, wholly happy, and fully alive. Sessions include:  Attitude of Gratitude Grace in the Moment All Is Grace Trust: The Bridge to Joy Empty to Fill  Designed for use with the One Thousand Gifts Video Study (sold separately).… (more)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,202,020 books! | Top bar: Always visible