Humans of New York

by Brandon Stanton

9194418,677 (4.47)37
"In the summer of 2010, photographer Brandon Stanton set out on an ambitious project: to single-handedly create a photographic census of New York City. Armed with his camera, he began crisscrossing the city, covering thousands of miles on foot, all in his attempt to capture ordinary New Yorkers in the most extraordinary of moments"--… (more)
    The Oxford Project by Peter Feldstein (DetailMuse)
    DetailMuse: Both works show that every person's life has a story ... often a surprising one.
    NYChildren Photography: A child from every country. All in one city. by Danny Goldfield (meggyweg)

So much love! ( )
  bookdrunkard78 | Jan 6, 2022 |
So, so lovely. Probably one of the best pieces of "loot" I found during our office move. ( )
  books-n-pickles | Oct 29, 2021 |
Who doesn't love Humans of New York? I know there is a new book coming out this month but I went to the store and picked up the first one. ( )
  auldhouse | Sep 30, 2021 |
I love the HONY facebook page and while I enjoyed the book it could have been better. The detailed narratives accompanying the website photos are too few in the book. Without them its just not as good as it could be. ( )
  baruthcook | Aug 26, 2020 |
This was absolutely amazing! Filled with beautiful pictures and small quotes! I figured I would fly through this one, but it turned out to be way more interesting than I thought. The pictures were captivating, the stories filled my heart with both joy and sorrow and so much love. I highly recommend this treasure! ( )
  Hyms | Aug 9, 2020 |

Brandon Stantonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Harms, LaurenCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Excuse me. Is there any way I can take your photo? I run a blog called Humsns of New York, andI’m trying to document all the neighborhoods of New York by photographing the people who live there.

I didn’t hear a word you just said.
Do not combine with "Humans of New York: Stories" - they are separate works.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,434,968 books! | Top bar: Always visible