The Way I Feel by Janan Cain

The Way I Feel (2000)

by Janan Cain

1,6231056,794 (4.24)None
Recently added bynicolecarron, Ybgfl, Mmouras, cchalmers416, Manijo, private library, AnaBotello, diane.winfield, sara_k

This book features vocabulary to help describe how you are feeling and what to do to fix your moods.
  KPM1999 | Jun 10, 2019 |
This book helps children label emotions and circumstances that may cause those feelings. Ages 3-5. Presented in class; Pierce College
  KaelynneGustafson | Mar 13, 2019 |
This book gives children words for a feeling and shows examples of something that can make you feel this way.
  Deisi.S | Mar 8, 2019 |
This book is about all the emotions we can feel! Children need to have words in their vocabulary to express how they feel and this book gives them the words and images to relate to.
  Jordan.duncan | Mar 7, 2019 |
This book runs through feelings and what happens when you have those feelings.

Ages3-6
Pierce College Library ( )
  BJFJames | Mar 7, 2019 |
For John, Emily, and Isabella
Silly is the way I feel when I make a funny face and wear a goofy, poofy, hat that takes up lots of space.

The zany characters who sniffle, soar and shriek through this book will help kids understand the concept of such emotions as joy, disappointment, boredom and anger. "The Way I Feel" will also show kids how to express their feelings with words.

This delightful book is used in homes, classrooms, literacy programs and pediatric clinics across the country. "Finally we have a resource which teaches children how to articulate what they feel," wrote a health educator.

The imaginative illustrations and superbly crafted verses are sensitive and free of bias and slang.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:50 -0400)

Illustrations and rhyming text portray children experiencing a range of emotions, including frustration, shyness, jealousy, and pride.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,630,089 books! | Top bar: Always visible