Believing God: Experience a Fresh Explosion of Faith (2002)

by Beth Moore

103None229,434 (4)None

No reviews
To my beloved church family at Houston's First Baptist Church-- I am nearly overcome with emotion as I attempt to find words to express my gratitude and love for you. You have been everything that constitutes a true church "home" to me for over twenty years. You have loved and supported me and given me a safe place to make mistakes so I could grow. You have been my constant during a time of such change in my ministry life. A place of normalcy and stability, you have been my harbor.

With deepest affection I dedicate this particular Bible study to you because you are a church with an undeniable history of believing God. We have seen some miracles together, haven't we? Not bad for a bunch of Baptists. God is good...and patient.

I wouldn't trade you for the world. Thanks for everything.

With much love,

Beth
I am so thrilled about the faith-walk the two of us are about to take together that my heart rate is nearly aerobic, and this is only the warm-up!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,264,302 books! | Top bar: Always visible