Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Where Do We Go When We Disappear? by Isabel…

Where Do We Go When We Disappear?

by Isabel Minhós Martins

1021,291,693 (4)None

Where do we go when we dissapere is an amazing eye-opener. It made you think out side the box. the book told you that you needed 2 people to dissapere . One to stay and one to go . if you ar'nt missed you didn't dissapere. Because to dissapere you have to be missed by someone. or else your just gone

This book truly was amazing.Id read it again . It tells you where things go in interesting ways. like the sand drifts from one beach thru the ocean to another beach.that is what made me want to read farther and farther ( )
1 vote makaylac.B1 | Oct 26, 2016 |
Have you ever wondered where we go when we disappear? Have you ever wondered: How heavy is the moon? or... How much water is in the sea? or... How far is it between the sky and the Earth? Well scientists have already answered most of theses questions. They just can't seem to answer questions like these: Where has she/he gone? or Will we ever meet again? well this book is all about answering those questions you may have.
In my opinion this book need more facts to back up their statements. I also wish it was longer. Overall this is a really good book. But one thing about it is the title. When I picked up the book I thought it was just going to be about where we go when we disappear. But the book was about where everything goes when it disappears. It is a great book i just wish is was more clear. ( )
  Skylar.RB1 | Oct 26, 2016 |

Considers things that seem to appear and disappear, looking at things like the sun that merely disappears from view, as well as more complicated cases like puddles, noises, stones, and people, all of which appear and disappear in their own ways.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,505,581 books! | Top bar: Always visible