End of Days by Susan Ee

still as fun and crazy as the first two, I just wish I had read it earlier ( )
  ireneattolia | Sep 3, 2018 |

End of Days is the epic and amazing conclusion of Penryn & the End of Days trilogy for sure. It finally gave me the "wow" factor I was looking for within the trilogy along with the one thing I, and I'm pretty sure everyone else, longed for. First of all, I'd like to say "omg Penryn & Raffe 4ever" *finishes scraping that into a tree trunk and runs away before being seen.*

I really loved the trilogy, it kept me on my feet and needing more. In fact, when I finished World After, I was literally throwing a fit because I had to wait for this to come out (I'm pretty happy I read it when I did though -- didn't have to wait THAT long). The ending, I feel, could have been done better... However, it was still a good ending, and left no more questions or any confusions -- it most definitely felt like an end. Woot.

and I'm so glad that raffe and penryn finally have a chance with each other. ( )
  VesperDreams | May 20, 2018 |
Completed 05/03/18 ( )
  ERose207 | May 3, 2018 |
Wait, what? That's how it ends? It felt unsatisfying, yes things were resolved but there were a lot of hanging threads in this war between humanity and bored angels. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Apr 9, 2018 |
PopSugar '15 #35--Book set in the future ( )
  VanChocStrawberry | Apr 2, 2018 |
Dedicated to readers like Penryn who have it tough at home, who had to grow up fast due to life circumstances, and who have no idea how much potential they really have. You are being fire forged, just like Penryn. And like her, you can turn your greatest trials into your greatest strengths.
Everywhere we fly, people scatter below us.

As the angels prepare to release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose -- their own kind, or each other?… (more)

Susan Ee is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,833,842 books! | Top bar: Always visible