The Purpose Driven Life

by Rick Warren

A groundbreaking manifesto on the meaning of life. The purpose-driven life will help you understand why you are alive and God's amazing plan for you -- both here and now, and for eternity. Rick Warren will guide you through a personal 40-day spiritual journey that will transform your answer to life's most important question: what on earth am I here for? Knowing God's purpose for creating you will reduce your stress, focus your energy, simplify your decisions, give meaning to your life, and, most importantly, prepare you for eternity. This recording offers a blueprint for Christian living in the 21st century -- a lifestyle based on God's eternal purposes, not cultural values. Using over 1,200 scriptural quotes and references, it challenges the conventional definitions of worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry, and evangelism. In the tradition of Oswald Chambers, Rick Warren offers distilled wisdom on the essence of what life is all about. Full of hope and challenge, The purpose-driven life will be a classic treasured by generations to come.… (more)
    The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick (jlynno84)
    The Blessing of Favor: Experiencing God's Supernatural Influence by Kate McVeigh (jlynno84)
    Messiah to the Messed Up - Because I'm a mess, you're a mess, and we all need a Messiah by Sue Ciullo (elbakerone)
    Living without a Goal: Finding the Freedom to Live a Creative and Innovative Life by James A. Ogilvy (bertilak)
    bertilak: These books contradict each other; you may not like both of them, but it is interesting to get different points of view.
    The reason-driven life : what am I here on earth for? by Robert M. Price (bertilak)

English (117)  Spanish (1)  Portuguese (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  German (1)  All languages (121)
本書的目的,是要教導你怎樣自行發掘神話語的豐富,是需要一點認真思索的。但是我們已盡力將程序簡化了。
在每一章,你會認識到十二種方法之一的個人研經法。
  CCCClibrary | Jul 1, 2022 |
40 Days of your Life to discover God's Purpose for you! Also ideal for a Study Group as we have 6 copies of this book in this library.
  MenoraChurch | Jun 5, 2022 |
"This book is dedicated to you. Before you were born, God planned this moment in your life. It is no accident that you are holding this book. God longs for you to discover the life he created you to live-here on earth, and forever in eternity. 'It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ,...he had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone. Ephesians 1:2 (Msg)' I am grateful to the hundreds of writers and teachers, both classical and contemporary, who have shaped my life and helped me learn these truths. I thank God and you for the privilege of sharing them with you."
"This is more than a book; it is a guide to a 40-day spiritual journey that will enable you to discover the answer to life's most important question: What on earth am I here for?"
"For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, ... everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him. Colossians 1:16 MSG"

A-2

Zondervan

3 editions of this book were published by Zondervan.

Editions: 0310205719, 0310276993, 0310255252

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,982,353 books! | Top bar: Always visible