Sunset by Erin Hunter
524None19,428 (4.39)10

A great installment in the 2nd Warriors series. I was never bored, the pacing was steady and interesting; although the ending had a very rushed feeling. Despite that, it much less predictable than many of the earlier books.

The continueing drama of the intertwined lives of Tigerstar and Firestar and their families is really well-played in this book; and the glimpses of StarClan and the shadowy forest are especially intriguing and satisfying for those of us interested in the Warriors' world.

Can't wait to start the 3rd series now!~ ( )
  broccolima | Jan 26, 2014 |
The new prophecy Sunset was a very good book. I am so happy that the prophecy was fufilled!!! Then again, I felt sorry for Hawkfrost, but the I don't because he just wanted power! I am also happy that Brambleclaw changed his mind about getting power and saved his leader's life, but destroyed Hawkfrost's life forever. I can't wait to start reading the next series, Power of Three!!!!!!!! ( )
  kenzie12368 | May 5, 2012 |
Part of the new prophecy series of Star Clan- A Clan full of dead cats. I know that sounds pretty wierd, but come on. Who doesn't like a story about dead cats ruling the forest?! ( )
  NiSm0430 | Feb 1, 2011 |
In this book Leafpool the medicine cat of ThunderClan has received a new prophecy that says ' Blood will spill blood and the lake will run red.' What could this mysterious prophecy mean? Soon after the badger attack ThunderClan has to rebuild their camp. Brambleclaw is meeting his father Tigerstar a vicious cat who wants power in the forest. Though he died he wants his sons to follow his paw steps. Brambleclaw only wants to be clan leader after Firestar dies, he does not want to kill him like his father tried for Bluestar the former Thunderclan leader. I would recommend this book to people who like stories of loyalty,friendship, and power. ( )
  snikita | Jan 31, 2011 |
Brambleclaw is meeting with his father and half-brother, knowing the ambition but also loyalty he wanted. While, Brambleclaw is torn for loyalty to his clan or half-brother, Leafpool is shocked how Squirrelflight broke up with Ashfur and is sticking to the traitor Brambleclaw, things that have happened will re-appear...

Before all is peaceful, blood will spill blood and the lake will turn red. ( )
  jians | Jan 31, 2011 |
AR 5.5, 11 pts

As shadows of the past continue to haunt the forest, Brambleclaw is haunted by a dark figure on a dangerous quest for revenge, and must struggle to remain true to his Clan. A sinister path is unfolding and the time is coming for certain warriors to make the choices that will determine their destiny . . . and the destiny of all the Clans.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:26:15 -0400)

Amidst ongoing strife within and between the Clans of warrior cats, Brambleclaw is tempted by the dark plans of his father and brother, and the meaning of Leafpool's ominous visions becomes clear.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,450,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible