With This Heart by R. S. Grey

With This Heart

by R. S. Grey

If someone had told me a year ago that I was about to fall in love, go on an epic road trip, ride a Triceratops, sing on a bar, and lose my virginity, I would have assumed they were on drugs.Well, that is, until I met Beckham. Beck was mostly to blame for my recklessness. Gorgeous, clever, undeniably charming Beck barreled into my life as if it were his mission to make sure I never took living for granted. He showed me that there were no boundaries, rules were for the spineless, and a kiss was supposed to happen when I least expected.Beck was the plot twist that took me by surprise. Two months before I met him, death was knocking at my door. I'd all but given up my last scrap of hope when suddenly, I was given a second chance at life. This time around, I wasn't going to let it slip through my fingers.We set out on a road trip with nothing to lose and no guarantees of tomorrow.Our road trip was about young, reckless love. The kind of love that burns bright.The kind of love that no road-map could bring me back from.**Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual situations.**… (more)

Sweet and a little sad but overall a heart warming story. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |
Esto se merece una película, pero ya.

Sería justo el tipo de comedia romántica que, aunque sabes que no va a ganar ningún Oscar, no puedes evitar ver una y otra vez.

Con la cantidad perfecta de drama, comedia, momentos incómodos y clichés (¿porque qué historia de amor no tiene clichés?); y unos personajes decidos a vivir la vida al máximo, With This Heart es justo lo que necesitaba leer.

Mi única queja es la falta de desarrollo en la vida familiar de Beck Y que me esperaba un road trip más épico. Sí, su viaje es lindo y divertido, pero esperaba más viaje.

Igualmente es totalmente recomendable si te gustan las historias de amor y ya estás cansada -como yo- de los alphamale, stalkers y de las perfectas pero siempre víctimas protagonistas. ( )
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
my fav author...and another hilariously funny and beautiful love story. I didn't want to finish this book so I read it slowly a little at a time...sad its over. ( )
  Alwaysmidnight | Jun 16, 2015 |
Truly a work of genius!!! I loved this book with all of my heart! RS Grey is a fantastic author and I can't wait to see what she releases next!!! Beck & Abby are such an amazing couple and it's such a great journey they go on in this book. Abby has been sick most of her life with a heart problem, but when she gets a transplant and takes off on a journey to discover more about herself and drags Beck along with her, everything changes. The emotions in the book run strong and I laughed and cried so many times while reading. Please, take a few hours and devour this book. I really, really think you'll love it, too. ( )
  lornajarkin | Oct 6, 2014 |
Esto se merece una película, pero ya.

Glire | Jul 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,780,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible