Dangerous Deception (Dangerous Creatures) by…

Dangerous Deception (Dangerous Creatures)

by Kami Garcia

After the disappointment that was Dangerous Creatures, I was hesitant to get into this one.

But I enjoyed this one immensely!

This story had a thrilling aspect to it that kept my attention. It moved fast and just kept building and building. Unlike the previous novel, there actually felt like there was a true plot to this story.

A great sequel (and conclusion?) to this story arc. I'm glad this one was entertaining; it was nice to return to this Caster world once again. ( )
  seriesousbooks | Feb 7, 2018 |
It felt good returning to them after a long time but I can't believe this is the end of it. I really hoped there would be a sequel to this. ( )
  Denicbt | Feb 5, 2018 |
”My name is Ridley Duchennes, and nobody tells me what to do.

Once again this book was much better than the Beautiful Creatures saga and I was completely lost in Ridley, Nox, and Link. My biggest complaint was the ending that wasn’t really an ending and the fact that it seems like we’re not going to get any answers. ( )
  lunaloretta | Oct 2, 2017 |

From the world of Beautiful Creatures--a dangerous new tale of love and magic continues in the sequel to Dangerous Creatures.

Love is ten kinds a crazy, right?
Let me put it to you this way: If you can get away, run. Don't walk.
Because once you're exposed, you'll never get a Siren outta your head.

Some loves are cursed. Others are...dangerous. Especially the love between wannabe rocker and quarter Incubus, Wesley "Link" Lincoln, and Dark Caster, Siren, and bonafide bad girl, Ridley Duchannes.

But now Ridley is missing, and Link was with her--right up until she vanished. Determined to find her, Link reunites with his New York bandmates and the mysterious Lennox Gates, who wants Rid for himself. Together they travel to the deep south, find the crossroads where blues guitarist Robert Johnson made his deal with the devil, discover a menagerie of Casters locked in cages, and uncover an evil in New Orleans that threatens to destroy them all.

This time, love might not be enough.

Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, the #1 New York Times bestselling coauthors of the Beautiful Creatures series, deliver their signature blend of mystery, suspense, and romance, with a healthy dose of wit and danger in this sequel to the instant New York Times bestseller Dangerous Creatures.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:49 -0400)

"When Ridley goes missing after a car crash, Link, his bandmates, and Lennox Gates, joined by Liv and John Breed, embark on a search for the Siren, taking them to Mississippi, where they encounter legendary blues guitarist Robert Johnson, and then to New Orleans, where an evil threatens to destroy them all."--… (more)

Kami Garcia is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,111,177 books! | Top bar: Always visible