The Last Star (2015)

by Rick Yancey

Series: The Fifth Wave (3)

"In the epic conclusion to the 5th Wave series, Cassie, Ben, Ringer, and Evan confront the Others' plans for the fate of the human race and the planet"--

I didn't have much hope for this book after I found the infinite sea to be a disappointment. However this book surprised me and had a reasonable ending.
The more I think about it isn't the ending extremely similar to the divergent series? ( )
  hipney | May 31, 2022 |
Rick Yancey is such a talented writer and has an amazing ability to create characters you care deeply for. Some of the scenes in this just ripped me to pieces. No words. ( )
  KatKinney | Mar 3, 2022 |
I wanted to finish this series just to find out how the alien invasion is stopped but I am annoyed by all these characters and their choices that I have to stop. ( )
  fellanta13 | Feb 14, 2022 |
"I thought they were gone, I thought I had lost them, but you never lose those who love you, because love is a constant; love endures."

This. Series.

I think it's safe to say YA Dystopia still has a hold on my heart. Which conveniently has a Poundcake, Teacup, Dumbo and Cassie size hole in it now. ( )
  thinktink93 | Jan 24, 2022 |

Deroyan, FrancineTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Selkälä, UllaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Let no one despair,
even though in the darkest night
the last star of hope may disappear.
-Christopher Martin Wieland
For Sandy
"The world ends. The world begins again."
Many years ago, when she was ten, her father had ridden a big yellow bus to the planetarium. There the ceiling above him exploded into a million shards of glimmering light.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,010,759 books! | Top bar: Always visible