Franklin's Baby Sister by Paulette Bourgeois

Franklin's Baby Sister

by Paulette Bourgeois

Other authors: Brenda Clark (Illustrator)

Series: Franklin

There are two reasons why I liked this book. First, I liked the plot. The story was very organized and went at a good pace. Also, the story had a conflict and was suspenseful. For example, the conflict of the story was that Franklin was waiting for his baby sister to come and he felt like she was never going to get here. A second thing I liked about the story was the point of view. I personally enjoy how the stories are told in third person, but are focused mainly on Franklin. This gives us a full story of what is happening, but can also relate to Franklin and his feelings too. Overall, the big idea of the story is patience. Eventually, Franklin’s baby sister arrived and he realized how much he loved her already. ( )
  AllisonStrait | Nov 14, 2014 |
Resolutely ordinary Franklin Turtle fare. Giving kids exactly what they expect since... Well, for a long time. ( )
  yarb | Feb 11, 2008 |

Paulette Bourgeoisprimary authorall editionscalculated
Clark, BrendaIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0439203783, Paperback)

In this Franklin Classic Storybook, our hero is thrilled to learn he'll be a big brother in the spring. He can hardly wait for the new baby, but spring seems a long time away. Franklin does everything he can to make spring come, but nothing happens. Even the seed he planted at school doesn't look like it will ever become a plant. Then, one day, spring finally appears and something very special arrives ? something little and green and absolutely wonderful!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:25 -0400)

Franklin the turtle anxiously awaits the arrival of spring as he looks forward to the birth of his new baby sister and the prospect of becoming a big brother.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,861,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible