Mistborn: Secret History by Brandon…

Mistborn: Secret History

by Brandon Sanderson

English (6)  German (1)  All languages (7)
I'm usually not a fan of books written to show another perspective of another popular book or series; it's usually more of a money-grab than anything. In this case, however, I was pleasantly surprised that this wasn't the case. Another perspective, sure, but so much more, and this novella actually helps flesh out the series even more.

Don't read this unless you've read all six Mistborn books! Tons of spoilers here! ( )
  ssimon2000 | May 7, 2018 |
THIS GUY. which could refer to EITHER Sanderson or Kelsier because man both men are non-stop.

Explains a lot of the weird going on through Well of Ascension and Hero of Ages, as well as the Epilogue of Bands of Mourning. Definitely read after original trilogy, though I think it could be placed either before or after the Wax & Wayne (it was a nice surprise after BoM, though, when Brandon mentioned it in notes at the end). ( )
  Daumari | Dec 30, 2017 |
Spoilers ahead!
I'm crying. I'm glad Kelsier is still there, but Vin and Elend are truly gone... I can't stop crying...
It's implied that Kell is going to do sth with Spook and I want to know more about it. and maybe I should have read this after reading bands of mourning... there were some things I didn't understand and probably were spoilers... Dammit. ( )
  bookishpeach240 | Feb 7, 2017 |
Wow. If you were a fan of the Mistborn books, you will love this novella. It fills in a lot of gaps from those books. Some gaps that you didn't even realize were there. I unfortunately have forgotten a lot about the original series so this just makes me want to go back and reread the whole damn series. All three books, and then maybe the next three/four books in the Wax and Wayne era just for good measure and to pick up on all the hints I'm bound to see now, after reading this novella. Don't read this until after reading the Mistborn series. ( )
  Kassilem | Dec 6, 2016 |
Well that was unexpected. Should've guessed that Kelsier is to stubborn to just die like normal people. ( )
  thedreadcat | Apr 9, 2016 |
For Nathan Hatfield
Who helped Mistborn come to be

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,768,888 books! | Top bar: Always visible