Drizzt Do'Urden leaves his homeland, the Underdark, and emerges into the World Above seeking a new beginning.
Recently added byprivate library, JoeJoePhD, paulneeb, dualkelly, BenCasto, delphinus15, RichP, joeplum, mrjensmeister

English (21)  Finnish (3)  Spanish (1)  All languages (25)
Fun! Takes a bit of a disjointed ramble through a few different 'sections' of Drizzt's life, and sometimes a bit cliche but it's a fun and fast read. Enjoying D&D definitely makes it more...interesting to read. You can for sure pick out that parts that tie in to Dungeons and Dragons, but given I'm reading through the Realms books BECAUSE of enjoying D&D that's not so much of a negative. ( )
  ashelocke | Feb 17, 2021 |
Another fun installment in this series. I liked seeing Drizzt emerge from the Underdark and begin to make his way above-ground. ( )
  dllh | Jan 6, 2021 |
It ended well, and set me up for the Icewind Dale trilogy (Brian). Hurry up mailman!

I confess I was a bit disappointed that he did not have more contact with surface elves and that he did not hook up with Dove's group, but we can't have everything! ( )
  Amelia1989 | Jun 10, 2019 |
Conocer la historia de los comienzos de Drizzt me ha fascinado. Conocer de sus luchas, sus temores, sus convicciones le dan vida a uno de los personajes más famoso de Calabozos y Dragones. Excelente culminación y en espera de continuar con las aventuras de Drizzt Do'Urden. ( )
  s3phiroth2006 | Dec 3, 2017 |
The usual fun Salvatore. ( )
  BooksForDinner | Feb 1, 2016 |

R. A. Salvatoreprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bevine, VictorNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lockwood, ToddCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
It is time for me to acknowledge the two people whose belief in me and whose creative influence helped me to make Drizzt’s tales possible. I dedicate Sojourn to Mary Kirchoff and J. Eric Severson, editors and friends, with all my thanks.
The dark elf sat on the barren mountainside, watching anxiously as the line of red grew above the eastern horizon.

Now in paperback, the third installment in the classic tales of the Legend of Drizzt. When a lone drow emerges from the Underdark into the blinding light of day, the Forgotten Realms world will be changed forever.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,511,659 books! | Top bar: Always visible