The Far Side Gallery 2 by Gary Larson

The Far Side Gallery 2

by Gary Larson

Other authors: Stephen King (Foreword)

Series: Far Side Gallery (2), The Far Side (4-6)

Recently added byKurtWombat, christiansonya, private library, LKCndaz, techiestefie, hazmatt

Oh, books of my past.

I've had [b:The Far Side Gallery|77281|The Far Side Gallery|Gary Larson|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1347379733s/77281.jpg|105673] books for as long as I can remember. I grew up reading these comics and giggling to myself. Every time I come back to them I understand some of the more 'adult' and scientific jokes and puns and the comics only get more enjoyable. This collection of five books is fantastic, and brings together all (?) or at least a significant amount of [a:Gary Larson|19928|Gary Larson|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1213672623p2/19928.jpg]'s work.
  Lepophagus | Jun 14, 2018 |
Collection of cartoons
  stevholt | Nov 19, 2017 |
While still enjoyable, Larson's cartoons are not as captivating as they were when they first appeared. At that time they were totally original and unlike almost anything that had been seen before. It's a testament to Larson's talent that for the last thirty years cartoonists have been emulating his style in trying to capture some of his magic. I rank him along with Bill Patterson (Calvin and Hobbes) as one of the all-time greatest. If it's been awhile since you've look at a Larson anthology this is well worth your time. ( )
  Tatoosh | May 3, 2016 |
I was quite pleased to find this at my library. While I feel confident that I have seen all of these cartoons before, even memorized some of them, it is nice to be able to go through and actually make sure that I've read each book. If I had to guess I would say that I haven't, but now that I'm able to easily keep track of this, perhaps I will before the year is out! ( )
  AmberTheHuman | Aug 30, 2013 |
dinning room 7
  JABorn | Jul 6, 2012 |

Gary Larsonprimary authorall editionscalculated
King, StephenForewordsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Wanna hear my definition of a Golden Age as applies to X?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0836220854, Paperback)

The Far Side® and the Larson® signature are registered trademarks of FarWorks, Inc.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:05 -0400)

The second Far Side treasury. 1986 FarWorks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Far Side and the Larson signature are registered trademarks of FarWorks, Inc.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,115,710 books! | Top bar: Always visible