Dogs from your childhood & other unrealities

by Dominique Cyprès

1None6,761,707NoneNone
"The waiting area is full up with people in heavy clothing. Each except me has a pile of things rendered in such uniformly mottled tones I cannot distinguish one from another to identify what they are. I am the only one awake. Maybe the others are all furiously dreaming me & this whole place into existence." Dogs from your child & other unrealities manifests as fitful fragments of prose on subjects that once existed or were perceived to exist. These include places that are not as one remembers them, people who are not as they were, & things that are not as one expected them to be. The author's intentions in unleashing these phantoms should be considered suspect. This self-published volume is his debut work. His fate remains undecided at press time.… (more)
Recently added byMelissalovesreading

No reviews

Dominique Cyprès is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,336,118 books! | Top bar: Always visible