HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Club Dead

by Charlaine Harris

Series: Sookie Stackhouse (3)

Gorgeous and feisty telepath Sookie Stackhouse hits the road to find her missing boyfriend, who may have run off with his former lover--a notorious vamp.

English (259)  Italian (1)  Dutch (1)  Hungarian (1)  All languages (262)
True Blood Omnibus
  SueJBeard | Jan 8, 2023 |
Yeah, just like in Twilight, the shifters bore me. *yawn* ( )
  Anniik | Nov 26, 2022 |
OK, it's RIME of the Ancient Mariner not Rhyme. Booooo...a writer should know better.

Too romance-y for me. But I have the next one and didn't hate the book and it's a quick read and good for the beach when there are loud drunken idiots nearby and you need something that doesn't take great concentration.

BurrowK | Jul 31, 2022 |
Really liked this Sookie Stackhouse book. It was neat seeing Sookie interact with other characters like Alcide and Eric. I really don't understand why Sookie has to be so beat up in all of these books so far, though. ( )
  MBTC | Jul 9, 2022 |
I am reading this series at the behest of my sister who loves it. I liked this one more than the previous three (and the inclusion of Alcide the werewolf). One thing that always bugs me about similar series is how the main character is inexplicably irresistible to men- all the guys she comes in contact with just seem to fall in love with her. I know, I know, without such the stories would probably be rather boring...

The end of this book did make me smile though. If you like vampire stories or are fans of TrueBlood, you should give this series a try. Very easy and fast reads.
  KeriLSalyers | Jul 1, 2022 |

Luengo, LorenzoTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Murello, JudithCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Weisz BöbeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to my middle child, Timothy Schulz, who told me flatly he wanted a book all to himself.
My Thanks to Lisa Weissenbuehler, Kerie I, Nickle, Marie La Dalle, and the incomparable Doris Ann Norris for their input on car trunks, great and small. My further thanks to Janet Davis, Irene, and Sonya Stocklin, also cybercitizens of DorotyL, for their information on bars, bouree ( a card game), and the parish governments of Louisiana. Joan Coffey was most gracious with supplying information about Jackson. the wonderful and obliging Jane Lee drove me patiently around Jackson for many hours, entering thoroughly into the spirit of finding the perfect location for a vampire bar.
Bill was hunched over the computer when I let myself in his house.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,948,406 books! | Top bar: Always visible