Living Dead in Dallas

by Charlaine Harris

Series: Sookie Stackhouse (2)

Living Dead in Dallas is the sequel to Dead Until Dark in the new Southern Vampire series from acclaimed mystery author Charlaine Harris. When a vampire asks Sookie Stackhouse to use her telepathic skills to find another missing vampire, she agrees under one condition: the bloodsuckers must promise to let the humans go unharmed. Easier said than done.… (more)

English (293)  French (1)  Italian (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Hungarian (1)  All languages (297)
Decent Fluff. ( )
  wetdryvac | Mar 2, 2021 |
Could not find the first one in my public library - what a fun mix of harlequin romance, vampire detective novel. Sookie on paper is much better than on telli. ( )
  WiebkeK | Jan 21, 2021 |
This is the 2nd book in the series. It's a great book that expands more into the Sookie world and shows more about the vampires. ( )
  payday1999 | Dec 8, 2020 |
Still like the books more than the HBO show. ( )
  Alisha2335 | Nov 8, 2020 |
I enjoyed this book immensly. It was better than the first book and I believe this series is going continue to be good.
This book was a lot faster baced and that was one of the reasons why I liked it more compared to the first book.
In these novels, the characters are enjoyable and just simply good. I quite like Sookie in the books although she's not my favorite character in the TV series and I in general, I somehow find the characters to be more real in the books than in the TV series no matter how weird that might sound.
All in all, this book was great and I cannot wait to read more books from this series. ( )
  AllAndAnyBooks | Sep 17, 2020 |

Guarniieri, AnnaritaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lagerman, JudithCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Murello, JudithCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to all the people who told me they enjoyed Dead Until Dark. Thanks for the encouragement.
Andy Bellefleur was as drunk as a skunk.

Easier said than done.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,871,571 books! | Top bar: Always visible