I Know You Know by Gilly MacMillan

I Know You Know (2018)

by Gilly MacMillan

I feel confused after finishing this book. I believe I know who committed the crimes, and why the podcast was done, but it is still a bit fuzzy.
I liked how MacMillan used the podcast in the story, and there was definitely a twist or two at the end, but I still feel there was something missing.
#IKnowYouKnow #GillyMacMillan ( )
  rmarcin | Jan 22, 2019 |
I KNOW YOU KNOW is a very compelling read. Props to Gilly Macmilian on producing a fascinating mystery. ( )
  izzybellae | Nov 12, 2018 |
This was the tale of the background of the murder of two small boys that involved a new look twenty years later after another body was found nearby. While there were some interesting characters the action was very slow moving. I liked the use of a podcast as part of the unveiling of the facts behind these cases, but the cases themselves were less satisfying. ( )
  Susan.Macura | Oct 30, 2018 |
I Know You Know is a suspense novel about twenty year old murders of two young boys and a new murder case that appears to be related to these murders, when a body is found not far from the place of the old crime. Even though a man was convicted and jailed for the horrific murders of the boys, questions and doubts still remain about what exactly happened twenty years ago. The story is told in parts as podcasts, interviews and flashbacks to the past. I liked the premise of the book, I enjoyed the writing style and was looking forward to a big, twisty reveal at the end. Unfortunately the ending was disappointing. It was rushed, it was messy, and it didn't make a lot of sense. And the more I thought about the ending, the less I liked it. I would give this book 4 stars up to the ending and 2 stars to the ending. Overall rating is 3 stars. ( )
  love_tea78 | Oct 29, 2018 |
It was just okay for me. Not good, not great. I loved Perfect Girl, this one wasn’t near as good for me.
The storyline was good, the execution not so much. And the ending was really weak. Characters were all pretty much unlikable and not a lot of development for me there.
This Is a 2 1/2 for me. ( )
  maggie1961 | Oct 9, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Gilly MacMillan's book I Know You Know is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,846,202 books! | Top bar: Always visible