My Way Back to You (Second Chances Duet) (Volume 2)

by Claire Contreras

911,660,781 (3.33)None
Love isn't always about timing.Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and roll with it. I admit I wasn't ready. I know you don't want to look at me, let alone talk to me, but please, let me explain.Let me tell you all the ways my heart broke when you walked away.Let me show you what our years apart have done to me. Give me a chance to find my way back to you . . .… (more)

4.5 stars

In typical fashion, this author knocked this duet out of the park. I loved the characters as they got a second chance at love. I hope Sam gets a story. ( )
  MagicalRi | Apr 15, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,575,921 books! | Top bar: Always visible