Ransom's Mark

by Wendy Lawton

When thirteen-year-old Olive Oatman's wagon train is raided by outlaw Indians, she and her sister are captured, only to be ransomed later by a band of Mohaves.

I have not been much of a reader, but when I picked this book up and started reading I couldn't put it down. It was easy reading and such an interesting story. It's a fun way of learning about the past. I recommend it to every girl out there. ( )
  trlchick25 | Jul 26, 2008 |
Tells the story of 13-year-old Olive Oatman who is captured from the Santa Fe Trail by outlaw Yavapai Indians after her family's wagon train dispands.
  gnbclibrary | Apr 3, 2008 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,193,444 books! | Top bar: Always visible