Bad Reputation

by Stefanie London

203901,100 (4.06)None
"Delightfully fresh. Stefanie London delivers all the feels."--LAUREN LAYNE, New York Timesbestselling author for Bad Bachelor It's true, Wes is well-endowed. But everything else is a huge misunderstanding... Wes Evans, son of Broadway royalty, just wants to achieve something without riding his family's coattails. Too bad the whole world is talking about his sex life after the notorious Bad Bachelors app dubs him "The Anaconda". But when he sees a talented ballet dancer, he knows she is exactly what he needs to make his show a success. Remi Drysdale only had one thought when she fled Australia for New York--never mix business with pleasure again. Ever. Working with Wes is the perfect chance to reclaim her career. Remi promises herself not to tangle with the guy who holds her career in his hands...no matter how enticing his reviews are on the Bad Bachelors app. Bad Bachelors Series: Bad Bachelor (Book 1) Bad Reputation (Book 2) Readers are raving about Stefanie London's Bad Bachelor: "Completely original. My #1 romance read of the year!"--JENNIFER BLACKWOOD, USA Today bestselling author "Genuinely entertaining and memorable."--BooklistSTARRED Review "Elegant, descriptive and delectable."--RT Book Reviews, 4.5 Stars TOP PICK… (more)

I enjoyed this romance except a little too much sexual content for my liking. I received this for for free and I voluntarily choose to review this. This is not for the under 18 readers. I thought this gave a lot of insight to the back side of ballet. It takes a lot of dedication to stay in this profession, and a lot of pain to build up the callus needed for this beautiful profession. You mix love, friendships, families and loyalties in this and you have one heck of a story. I've given this a 4.5* rating. ( )
  NancyLuebke | Mar 4, 2019 |
He's a bad boy full of good ideas. She's a good girl that's had a string of bad luck. In a world where reputation is everything, Wes and Remi are about to make some noise in the most delightful of ways. Bad Reputation is deceiving. London grabs attention with a little naughty in the title, but it's the heart that resides inside that is the star of the show. Despite the odds, Remi and Wes refused to quit dreaming and chose to reach for the stars. Resistance is futile when it comes to matters of the heart. ( )
  Lashea677 | Feb 16, 2019 |
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(netgalley) Yes this book was good! Thanks Stefanie this goes on the list of books I enjoy that you write. This book was the second in the series and even though it is not needed to read this one I always advise my readers that they should read to get more out of the story line. So we have Wes who's reputation is well bad as the title explains he is a bachelor that got the misfortune of being listed as a "Bad Bachelor" on an app that gets to trash bachelors, and he is pretty popular in that app. He needs a dancer for one of his shows and ends up seeing Remi who is his niece's ballet teacher and he knew he found the perfect one. Remi had left dancing in shows after leaving the company she worked for after having a broken heart. She does end up giving this a chance, and they not only work together but give dating a chance, wish we could have left it at that but we know we can't because problems due arise in multiple fashions but truly enjoyable.. Enjoy! ( )
  NelisPelusa | Jul 19, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,468,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible