Heartstopper: Volume 2

by Alice Oseman

"Nick and Charlie are best friends, but one kiss has changed everything. In the aftermath, Charlie is sure that Nick isn't interested, but Nick is more confused than ever. Love works in surprising ways, and Nick comes to see the world from a new perspective. He discovers all sorts of things about his friends, his family... and himself."--provided by publisher.… (more)

English (73)  Italian (2)  Spanish (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (77)
4 Stars

Nick and Charlie. Charlie and Nick.

Another fabulous entry in this YA webcomic coming of age story!

A_Reader_Obsessed | Apr 21, 2024 |
*appears*

the time has come ( )
  salllamander | Feb 11, 2024 |
I love the ending. I love their family.

jessiewinterspring | Jan 30, 2024 |
So cute! I read this one all in one sitting as well as the first one! Super cute and I love the fact that they don't make Nick making up his mind a huge deal! ( )
  NovaQueen27 | Jan 11, 2024 |
I love these two. They are adorable and lovable. It's such a fun read. ( )
  Katmoreid | Jan 1, 2024 |
4/17
I've. Destroyed. Everything.
Contents: Chapter 3. Kiss -- Casual Clothes / Smart Clothes -- cast of characters -- The Practice Room: A Heartstopper Mini-comic" -- Author's Note

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,548,235 books! | Top bar: Always visible