Junie B., First Grader (at Last!) (2001)

by Barbara Park

Other authors: Denise Brunkus (Illustrator)

Series: Junie B. Jones (18)

Junie, an outspoken, sometimes exasperating, first grader is thrilled when she is told she can help out in the school cafeteria.

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I have always enjoyed these books. I think it's entertaining for kids to read. However I don't think teaching these age children the appropriate way to act as kids might read this and think its okay to be bratty. ( )
  Heather.s.mccormick | Dec 13, 2019 |
I love these books! They were the only chapter books I would read as a kid. They have great life lessons that you could incorporate into your overall lesson. ( )
  sidneywheat19 | Dec 6, 2019 |
Junie B. thinks first grade is a flop when her kindergarten friend Lucille prefers the company of twins Camille and Chenille and Junie B. needs glasses.
  NMiller22 | Jul 25, 2019 |

Barbara Parkprimary authorall editionscalculated
Brunkus, DeniseIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

the book is about a funny kindergartener that has finally gone of to frist grade. but, she is still her silly old self.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,619,477 books! | Top bar: Always visible