Where's Spot? (1980)

by Eric Hill

Series: Spot

A mother dog finds eight other animals hiding around the house before finding her lost puppy. Flaps conceal the animals.

English (30)  Dutch (2)  French (1)  All languages (33)
I give this as a gift a lot. Simple fun of lifting flaps and getting surprised, even when you know the story backwards and forwards. ( )
  MrsLee | Apr 11, 2021 |
While I have read many spot books in my lifetime, I am not sure I have ever read the original Spot book. It is lovely to find a university library that has an original copy in almost pristine condition. It’s a lovely short lift the flap story that has stood the test of time and will continue to live on into the future. ( )
  LibrarianRyan | Feb 25, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
Ah, one of the most popular books at my primary school! By the time I got there, my reading level was above this, but who can resist lift up tabs? ( )
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
A humorous lift-the-flap book of hide-and-seek adventure. Delightful for toddlers.

Ages: 1-3
Themes: dogs, hide-and-seek, dinnertime ( )
  Zoes_Human | Aug 10, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

That Spot! He hasn't eaten his supper.
Information from the Welsh Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

4 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 072326340X, 0143504347, 0723268878, 0141343745

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,196,758 books! | Top bar: Always visible