The Official Scrabble® Players Dictionary (1978)

by Merriam-Webster

New fourth edition! Specially designed to meet the standards of the National Association for the Visually Handicapped (NAVH). More than 100,000 playable two-to-eight-letter words, including 4,000 new entries. Ideal for recreational use. Endorsed by the National SCRABBLE Association.

Remembered the ' read Scrabble dictionary ' thing ( )
  Baku-X | Jan 10, 2017 |
Remembered the ' read Scrabble dictionary ' thing ( )
  BakuDreamer | Sep 7, 2013 |
Excellent of course. ( )
  Harrod | Oct 20, 2011 |
I only play my SCRABBLE at the scrabble internet club (SIC), so I canmnot say how this dictionary does for other sites, but the SIC uses this dictionary and adds a few words, mostly vulgariti4es and slang, that the dictionary will not publish. ( )
  andyray | May 10, 2009 |
Perhaps the only reference book that has gotten regular use in my home since I learned to spell. Anyone without a real love of the game will complain about its inclusion or exclusion of words, but those of us with the Scrabble Sickness have nothing but awe for those who consider all the finer points of the game when determining the final lineup. ( )
  kgriffith | Jan 20, 2009 |

Reference guide/companion to

This is a hardback copy also called the collector's scrabble edition.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,382,772 books! | Top bar: Always visible