Wake Up, Sun! by David L. Harrison

Wake Up, Sun!

by David L. Harrison

Other authors: Hans Wilhelm (Illustrator)

Series: Step Into Reading: Step 2

I read this to my niece during a family gathering. We liked the various sounds presented by the farm animals. An enjoyable read for both of us.
  godmotherx5 | Apr 5, 2018 |
This is a wonderful book for children who are just learning how to read. It is about a group of farm animals who are trying to wake up the sun. As the book goes on, more animals join in on the action and we learn what sound each animal makes. I highly recommend this book to parents who are looking for a book for early readers, or even just a silly one to read to younger children. ( )
  AlexandriaSbrown | Jan 26, 2013 |
  BRCSBooks | Mar 1, 2012 |

David L. Harrisonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Wilhelm, HansIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Illus. in full color. "A comedy about a menagerie of barnyard animals who mistakenly think the sun has forgotten to rise. Designed for children just beginning to read, the story's vocabulary is simple, yet is smoothly written. A good choice."--Booklist.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:17 -0400)

When Dog wakes up early, in the middle of the night, he launches all the other farm animals in a worried search for the missing sun.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,623,407 books! | Top bar: Always visible