The Letters Are Lost!

by Lisa Campbell Ernst

7191523,434 (3.69)2
Long ago all the letters of the alphabet were together in their box, but one by one they disappeared and now the reader helps to find them.

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
One of your oft-picked. You love how "T helped to squish out the Toothpaste." ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
Once upon a time, all the letters of the alphabet were together. But now they're lost! One showed up in the Bath. There was one under a Hat, another one on a Quilt, and even one in the Sandbox. Where are the rest? Readers will delight in finding out in this vibrant, charming introduction to the alphabet.
  wichitafriendsschool | Jun 29, 2018 |
The letters of the alphabet get lost.....can you help find them...
  CECC9 | Apr 22, 2018 |
GENRE: ABC books
Summary: This book follows the journey of alphabet blocks who escape from their box. Each letter ends up in a funny situation relating to its letter. For example, W is found in the wash. I is found eating ice cream. They all eventually come back together a mess.
I think this book could be in used in younger grade levels. The students could try to figure out what word starts with the letter block. For example, "A flew high in an airplane." They could explain that it's because "airplane" starts with an A.
There's not much to say about this book other than the fact that it's fun. I could see myself using this in a kindergarten classroom. Each child could be in charge of a letter and we could make our own "the letters are lost" book.
  ahle | Dec 3, 2016 |
For Elizabeth
Long ago the letters were all together, neat and tidy.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,128,407 books! | Top bar: Always visible