Monet (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists) (1990)

by Mike Venezia

Traces the life of the Impressionist painter and analyzes some of his paintings.

Before reading this book I knew very little about Monet. I loved that throughout the book it had actually pictures of different pieces of art work Monet had did throughout his life. I enjoyed reading about how his early childhood was with his family moving from Paris and that he really didn't do well in school. Monet started doing drawings in school, even of his teachers. This booked takes you through his life until he dies. I enjoyed learning the trials Monet went through and the fact that he never gave up on his goals and dreams. ( )
  arhertz | Jan 23, 2019 |
759.4
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 28, 2020 |
Claude Monet was born in Paris, France, in 1840.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,236,816 books! | Top bar: Always visible