The Barking Ghost

by R. L. Stine

Series: Goosebumps (32)

It's a dog-gone nightmare! Scared of his own shadow. That's what everyone says about Cooper Holmes. But when the Holmses move into a new house deep in the woods, scary things really do start happening. Problem is, no one believes a scaredy-cat like Cooper. But then no one else heard the bone-chilling barking late at night. Or ran into two evil-looking dogs who disappeared into thin air....… (more)

BLTSbraille | Oct 19, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
#32 "Bad dog. Really BAD dog."
No one believes Cooper when he tells them that strange things are happening in his new house. No one hears the barking at night. and no one else has seen the dogs that disappear right before your eyes. Cooper is a scaredy-cat and it's all in his head... right? ( )
  SumisBooks | Oct 17, 2018 |
Goosebumps. This is the series that kept me reading through my childhood. More than any other series, Goosebumps kept me interested in reading, and R.L. Stein is a wonderful children's writer. I applaud his efforts, and can't express enough my gratitude for the series. ( )
  odinblindeye | Aug 14, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,264,039 books! | Top bar: Always visible