Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Naruto, Volume 24: Unorthodox

by Masashi Kishimoto

Series: Naruto (24)

Unorthodox Kankuro, Temari and Gaara unexpectedly aid Konohagakure against the Sound Ninja. Could they have another purpose besides rekindling the old alliance between Leaf and Sand?

Things are looking bleak. What we really need, here, are reinforcements.

Seriously. Where are the reinforcements!

Oh, right, here they are!

Overpowered, much? It just goes to show that no matter how good you are, there's always someone out there who has you beat.

The ending of this volume made me shiver, though. The sight of the statues at the border of the land of fire fills me with dread. The next volume is one of my absolute favorites of the series. ( )
  bradleyhorner | Jun 1, 2020 |
The sand village shinobi has come and helped to defeat the remaining of the sound 5.After, Naruto managed to catch up with sasake.
  7B_godofdeath | Feb 23, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,323,856 books! | Top bar: Always visible