The Man Within by Lora Leigh

Have I ever mention how much I LOVE this series? Really Taber and Roni are another amazing couple in a long list of amazing breed mates. There is mystery and action and sex so good it seams up my windows! Lora Leigh is also gifted at writing villains. I so wanted to kick Reggie's arse!!!! Great book! Can't wait to read more. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Taber and Roni are Hot, hot, hot!!! Super steamy book with a touch of intrigue to keep things popping!! Loved it and love this series! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
I thought the book was really good. Didn't give it more stars because I think things with Taber and Roni were resolved quite fast. But liked them both. :) ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Hot, Hot, Hot!!! ( )
  Debbie97462 | Jul 16, 2014 |
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 7, 2013 |
"Roni, dammit, what kind of trouble did you manage to get yourself into this time?"

He had protected her as a child, filled all her teenaged fantasies and stole her womanly heart, only to break it.

Now, fifteen months later, the news has released. The man she loves is one of the genetically altered Feline Breeds who have shocked the world with their presence. He's also her mate. The mark on her neck attests to that. The fire that rages in her heart and in her body further proves it. But he hadn't wanted her then. Does he really want her now?

Deceit and treachery born in the past, now haunt the present as Taber and Roni fight to make sense of their sudden bonding, the mating of heart, body and soul. Taber must battle the forces raging against his union with the woman he has claimed as the man and beast within begin to merge.

He had protected her as a child, filled all her teenaged fantasies, and as a woman, he stole her heart. Only to break it. Now, fifteen months later, the news has released. The man she loves is one of the genetically altered Feline Breeds who have shocked the world with their presence. He's also her mate. The mark on her neck attests to that. The fire that rages in her heart and body further proves it. But he hadn't wanted her then; does he really want her now? Deceit and treachery, born in the past, now haunt the present as Taber and Roni fight to make sense of a sudden bonding. The mating of heart, body and soul as the man and the beast within merge; both battling the forces raging against the union and dominance over the woman her claimed.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,174,040 books! | Top bar: Always visible