My Father's World (1990)

by Michael Phillips, Judith Pella (Author)

The five Hollister children must find their way to California when their mother dies on the wagon train. (Series: Journals Of Corrie Belle Hollister, 1).

I read the whole series from the perspective a newly minted Christian trying to feed my soul. This book led me on two adventures. First, I love historical fiction and it did a good job of keeping me in the moment, second her faith was growing as the book and series progressed. I'm looking for my copies of the whole series because I'd like to encourage some of you to take this journey with me and the author. ( )
  bdinsman | Sep 10, 2020 |
I learned some important lessons on forgiveness from this series so it will always hold a place in my memory. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jan 17, 2016 |
The Journals of Corrie Belle Hollister, Book 1
  BethanyBible | Apr 5, 2010 |

Michael Phillipsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Pella, JudithAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,689,413 books! | Top bar: Always visible