Baby Beluga (Raffi Songs to Read) by Raffi

Baby Beluga (Raffi Songs to Read)

by Raffi

Other authors: Ken Whiteley, Ashley Wolff (Illustrator)

Series: Raffi Songs to Read

9982013,011 (3.76)5

This book is about a baby beluga’s life. How he plays, how he goes in the water, and when he goes to bed. This book is a song you can read to kids to teach them what a baby beluga is and what they do throughout their day. It is a catchy song that you can sing with your kids and enjoy together. ( )
  cynthiahurtado | Apr 20, 2019 |
A definite crowd pleaser during storytime and quiet time, the pictures make the song even better. ( )
  JCLHeatherM | Jan 27, 2018 |
This is an informative song that was turned into a book. I really enjoy this book because it teaches children about beluga whales and talks about other creatures that live in the same habitat. Along with the rhythm of the words, the illustrations in this book are vibrant and show children that beluga whales live where is it very cold, the Arctic Ocean. I love this book because it is both fun and informative for young children. ( )
  MPennison | Nov 20, 2017 |
Elementary
  SteppLibrary | Mar 8, 2017 |
"Baby Beluga" is the song and story of a beluga's day in the deep blue sea. The song itself is very catchy and fun to sing; I would love to have it in my future classroom! I also would include it for its strong use of illustrations. In addition to all of this, I would read it with PreK-1st graders in an "environment" or "under the sea" themed lesson plan ( )
  megfeyer | Feb 15, 2017 |

Raffiprimary authorall editionscalculated
Whiteley, Kensecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Wolff, AshleyIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Baby beluga in the deep blue sea, swim so wild and you swim so free.

Illus. in full color.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:05 -0400)

Presents the illustrated text to the song about the little white whale who swims wild and free.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,750,797 books! | Top bar: Always visible