The Stolen Trophy

by Michael Jan Friedman

Series: Wishbone Mysteries [1997] (5), Wishbone (Mysteries)

1561175,940 (3)None
When an old basketball trophy disappears from the home of a new boy in town and one of their friends is suspected of being the thief, Joe and Wishbone determine to discover the truth about what really happened.

Review by: yessenia

Joe and his dog Wishbone are solving a mystery of a stolen trophy from Timmy’s grandfather. The suspects were Damont and Wade. Damont and Wade said they never steeled a trophy which was true, but the trophy wasn’t stolen after all. Timmy’s family bought the trophy and it didn’t belong to Timmy’s grandfather. Timmy just made the story up just to have friends and he was mad at Damont.
Who should read this book is someone who likes mysteries. I recommend this book to ages 8 and up to boys and girls. This book will be more interesting to kids 8 and up and parents who love to read to their kids.
I give this book a 5 out of a 5.This book kept my attention all the way. The mystery wasn’t how I thought it would end, but it ended better than I thought. ( )
  bplteen | May 15, 2012 |

Belongs to Series

Wishbone (Mysteries)

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,866,300 books! | Top bar: Always visible