A Course in Miracles (1975)

by Foundation for Inner Peace, Helen Schucman

Other authors: William Thetford (Collaborator)

Achieve your goals in 2019 with A Course in Miracles __________ This landmark guide to modern spirituality is as relevant now as when it was first published in 1975. Featuring an updated text split into three volumes - Text, Workbook for Students & Manual for Teachers - this thought-provoking and informative book includes universal spiritual themes that will help you to achieve dramatic, lasting results in every aspect of your life. By following the self-study programme, you will learn to develop a constant state of happiness and peace though the application of its principles. __________ 'I love it. Will make you see the world differently' - 5* reader review 'This book can and will change your life' - 5* reader review 'Anyone who has ever sensed that pull against the ego for a greater understanding and meaning to life, will feel blessed to have discovered this great work.' - 5* reader review… (more)

English (15)  Dutch (1)  German (1)  All languages (17)
A life altering book that will change the way you look at religion forever. Well worth taking the time to study and follow the book's time schedule. ( )
  Windyone1 | May 10, 2022 |
oh please! Absolute rubbish! ( )
  Steve_Walker | Sep 13, 2020 |
self study course to spiritual transformation; some people spend a life time studying this book ( )
  margaretfield | May 29, 2018 |
Bilge. ( )
  graffiti.living | Oct 22, 2017 |
I have not completed the course yet, but I have been working on it for several months now. Already it has radically changed my perceptions. It proposes a way of saving ourselves and all those around us from the heaviness of our egos. It explains how to raise yourself out of ego perceptions, which is huge because as much as we might want to love our neighbor, we don't exactly know how to do it. This course teaches you a practical way to do that. It is truly life altering. With that said, there are parts that are difficult to read. Dr. Schucman did not always word things in easy to understand terms. I think this might turn some people off, but I would encourage you to stick with it because there are some incredible ah-ha moments in this text. This lessons are really useful too, especially as you get a little further along in them. I have never read any self-help book as awesome as this one, if it can truly be classified it as self-help. ( )
  shedthenegative | Jul 19, 2017 |

Foundation for Inner Peaceprimary authorall editionscalculated
Schucman, Helenmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Glaudemans, WillemTranslatormain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Thetford, WilliamCollaboratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Those familiar with the editions of A Course in Miracles previously available will find this edition of the Urtext manuscripts substantially different, especially in the early chapters of the Text volume, due to the fact that it is far closer to the original dictation, having been typed by the Scribes before most of the subsequent editing and abridgement took place.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,271,657 books! | Top bar: Always visible