The Phantom of Pine Hill by Carolyn Keene

The Phantom of Pine Hill (1965)

by Carolyn Keene

I absolutely loved Nancy Drew growing up. This was a series I latched on to for dear life and never let go. Anytime my mom and I would go to antique stores, we'd peruse the Nancy Drews and add them to the collection (oftentimes my mom had to make deals with me on how many I could buy). So, while I don't remember the exact details of each and every one, the entire series was amazing and really fed my love for reading (especially novels full of suspense and mystery). Thank you, Carolyn Keene, for giving us an intelligent female character to fall in love with in Nancy Drew! ( )
  justagirlwithabook | Aug 1, 2018 |
Nancy Drew mysteries are my old reliables. The plot always takes fearless Nancy and her friends, George and Bess, someplace interesting to solve a mystery. The bad guy always gets his due in the end the the good side wins. They are short enough to read in one sitting and leave me with a good feeling.

In this episode, the girls are at Emerson College for June Week and solve the mystery of the Pine Hill Phantom who has been stealing money from a locked library. ( )
  fitzgene | Apr 25, 2006 |
Nancy Drew stared incredulously at the motel clerk.

Nancy, Bess, and George travel to Emerson for the Emerson University June Week celebration to visit Ned, Burt, and Dave. They are invited to stay with John Rorick at his mansion on Pine Hill and soon become entangled in a mystery involving a lost family heirloom and a phantom haunting Pine Hill.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,480,574 books! | Top bar: Always visible